1. ObjectThese terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the remote reservation of services offered by Domaine de Gizeux on its Site and its Mobile Services.They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.Any booking therefore implies that the customer fully and unreservedly adheres to these conditions.Every client recognizes having the capacity to contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under guardianship or under tutorship.
Bed and Breakfast names refer throughout this text to the site named Château de Gizeux and corresponding to the domain name searchable chambers-chateaudegizeux.com which represents the rooms and apartments of the castle Gizeux.
2. ScopeThese general conditions of sale apply to all bookings concluded via the Internet, via the Website or Mobile Services and its partners.
3. Opposability of the general conditionsIn any case, the version of the general conditions of sale enforceable against the customer is the one in force at the time of its reservation in Website or Mobile Services or with its partners.
4. Booking1 / Bookings can be made on the website, by telephone, by e-mail or by post.The reservation will be effective if it is guaranteed by the customer, either by communicating a credit card number with validity date or by deposit.The payment of all services will be done directly with the Domaine de Gizeux (exceptions made for prepaid reservations at the time of booking).Domaine de Gizeux reserves the right to refuse any booking in case the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete.Bookings regardless of their origin will be payable in euros only.The hotel accepts cash, checks issued in France and the following credit cards Visa, Mastercard, and has a secure booking system (SSL) that protects and encrypts all sensitive data transmitted to the reservation to prevent any disclosure to a third party.When booking the reservation, a debit authorization from the credit card will be made. This will be done for informational purposes, and will in no case be a debit account except in the following cases:- Promotional offer "non-cancellable- non-refundable".- If the validity date of the credit card is before the date of arrival._ If the arrival date is more than 100 days from the date of booking.
The customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs, so that the responsibility of the hotel can not be sought in this regard.
2 / Bookings made by the client via the partner services are made via the dematerialized booking voucher accessible online on the Website and the Mobile Services of each partner.. The reservation is deemed formed upon receipt of the booking voucher or reservation request by the Domaine de Gizeux or online prepayment by credit card.
. The customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the voucher or reservation request.. The customer certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted.
. The booking procedure includes the following steps:Step 1: choose the Domaine de Gizeux, the room and a tariff;Step 2: selection, if necessary, of one or more additional services (valid only on the Site);Step 3: verification of the details of the booking, its total price, the applicable sales conditions and possible adjustment of the choice (room, rate, additional service), in the case of online booking only;Step 4: information of the customer's details;Step 5: seizure of the bank card in case of guarantee or prepayment requestStep 6: consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conditions of sale of the tariff reserved before the validation of the reservation;Step 7: validation of the booking by the customer.
5. PaymentThe host must present himself at Gizeux Castle with the credit card that enabled him to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment.The Domaine de Gizeux may also ask him to present a piece of identification for the purpose of fraud prevention by credit card.The debit payment is made at the Domaine de Gizeux during the stay, except in the case of conditions or special rates where the debit of the payment is made during the reservation (prepayment online on certain rates). This prepayment is called a deposit.In the case of a non-prepaid online rate, the Domaine de Gizeux may ask the customer, upon arrival, a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, to ensure the payment of amounts corresponding to benefits consumed on site.Two ways of paying the deposit are possible:- by check payable to Domaine de Gizeux and addressed directly to Gizeux Castle- by credit card.In this case, the reservation becomes firm and final only upon receipt of the deposit, within the time limits.The balance of the stay will be paid on site.
6. Right of withdrawalThe customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12 ° of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Code de la Consommation. Consumption.The Conditions of Sale of the booked rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation.
7. Modification of stayAny modification of reservation must be the subject of a request by email on [email protected]
or by phone 02 47 96 45 18.The application will become effective only when the Domaine de Gizeux has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In case of modification of stay, the following conditions apply (except in case of force majeure):- In case of no show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged the amount of the first night.- Any stay started is entirely due.In case of credit card guarantee, the modification period without charge is 48 hours before the date of arrival.- In case of change less than 48 hours, 30% of the first night will be charged.- In case of guarantee by deposit, whatever the modification time, the deposit is not refundable.To modify a reservation, the customer is invited to use the site via the contact form, or by mail, by post or by telephone.The reservation modification is effective upon receipt of an e-mail from the Domaine de Gizeux confirming it.The date of receipt of the modification request (by mail, letter, telephone, fax) will be the date selected for the modification.- In case of non-presentation of the customer to the Domaine de Gizeux and in the absence of modification, the total amount of the reservation will be taken.In the case of a shortened stay, a delayed arrival date, a modified number of persons or any other fact modifying the original booking contract, the deposit will not be refunded or deducted from invoice, these being a means of deduction.The balance of the stay initially booked will be requested.
8. Cancellation of stayAny cancellation of reservation must be the subject of a request by email to [email protected]
or by phone 02 47 96 45 18.The application will become effective only when the Domaine de Gizeux has confirmed its acceptance in writing.
In case of cancellation of stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):- For any request made less than 48 hours of the date of arrival, the amount of the first night will be charged.- In case of no show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged the amount of the first night.- Any stay started is entirely due.
In case of credit card guarantee, the cancellation period without charge is 48 hours before the date of arrival.- In case of cancellation less than 48 hours, the first night will be charged.- In case of guarantee by deposit, whatever the cancellation period, the deposit is not refundable.
To cancel a reservation, the customer is invited to use the site via the contact form, or by mail, by post or by phone.The cancellation of reservation is effective upon receipt of an e-mail from the Domaine de Gizeux confirming it.The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by mail, letter, telephone, fax) will be the date chosen for the cancellation.- In case of non-presentation of the client to the castle of Gizeux and in the absence of cancellation, the total amount of the reservation will be taken.
9. Force majeureForce majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable, insurmountable and external to the parties and that prevents either the customer or the hotelier from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.Are considered as case of force majeure or fortuitous case those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Courts.Each party can not be held responsible towards the other party in case of non-fulfillment of its obligations resulting from a force majeure event.It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends the fulfillment of mutual obligations by the parties and that each party bears the costs arising therefrom.
10. PricePrices are in euros.VAT is always included.Prices quoted include only the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.At the price mentioned in the booking will be added, during billing, additional services provided by the Domaine de Gizeux during the stay and, where applicable, the tourist tax.The prices applicable are those in force on the day of the reservation. Hoteliers, independent professionals, are free to vary their prices at any time.
11. Claims, litigationAny complaint must be made to the hotelier within 8 days of the date of stay.In the absence of recourse to the procedure of conventional mediation or to any alternative mode of settlement of the disputes within a period 30 days, each of the parties will be able to seize the competent judicial jurisdiction.
1.The client is informed by the Domaine de Gizeux of the possibility of using, in the event of a dispute relating to these general terms and conditions, a conventional mediation procedure or any other alternative method of dispute settlement, under the conditions provided for in the Title I of Book VI of the Consumer Code.2. After having seized the management of the Domaine de Gizeux to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and in the event of a negative answer or the absence of a response within 30 days of the referral, the customer may seize the Ombudsman for Tourism and Travel In accordance with the Decree of 30 October 2015 on the mediation of consumer disputes, the contact details of the Ombudsman are available in Article 14.
12. ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of the Domaine de Gizeux to take all guarantees and assurances necessary for the reception of the public in its establishment and the exercise of its activity.The responsibility of Domaine de Gizeux is limited in case of theft of property or objects when they have been entrusted to his care only.The client must take care of his property and materials. The customer will have to inform the establishment of any degradation of which it would be at the origin. It is responsible for all damage caused by its intermediary and undertakes, in case of degradation of the places made available, (room, common areas such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, garden, lounge, sanitary) to bear the costs of repair.Also any behavior contrary to morality and public order will cause the Domaine de Gizeux to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or no refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has been made, the client must pay the price of the nights spent before leaving the establishment.The customer undertakes not to invite any person whose behavior is likely to cause damage to the establishment, the latter reserving the right to intervene if necessary. The customer can not bring from the outside any drinks or food without prior authorization from the management. The client undertakes to ensure that the participants and their guests respect all the instructions and regulations of the establishment (including the smoke ban). The client will ensure that the participants do not interfere with the operation of the establishment or the safety of the institution and the people therein.Unless expressly stated otherwise, the guest must leave the room before 11 am the day of the end of the reservationThe Domaine de Gizeux welcomes certain animals as long as they are kept on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the establishment. To check the possibility of coming with your pet, the customer must inquire at the Domaine de Gizeux.
The photographs presented on the Site and the Mobile Services of the Domaine de Gizeux or those of the partners have a purely indicative value. Even if every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate Gizeux Castle give as accurate an overview as possible of the proposed accommodation services, variations may occur, in particular because of the change in furniture or possible renovations.The Domaine de Gizeux can not be held responsible for the non-performance or improper performance of the reservation in case of force majeure, because of the third party, unpredictable and insurmountable, because of the customer, including the unavailability of the Internet, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in case prepayment not authorized by the bank of the carrier.
13. RemovalIn the event of an exceptional event or impossibility of making the reserved room available to the client or in the event of force majeure, the Domaine de Gizeux reserves the right to have the client fully or partially housed in a hotel of equivalent category, for services of the same nature and subject to the prior agreement of the customer.The possible additional cost of the room remains the responsibility of the Domaine de Gizeux.
14. MediationThe decree of October 30, 2015 relating to the mediation of consumer disputes, which transposes into French law Directive 2013/11 / EU of May 21, 2013 relating to the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, and Ordinance No. 2015-1033 of August 20, 2015 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, specify the conditions of application of Article L152-1 of the Consumer Code, which requires professionals from all sectors of consumption to propose a mediation procedure in dispute with their clients. According to the law, the outcome of the mediation must occur within 90 days. We invite you to formulate your requests exclusively by email which will bring a dating of your correspondence and to keep a personal archive.
Internal mediationFor all disputes that have not been resolved, we invite you to contact the Internal Mediation Service, which undertakes to provide you with a satisfactory answer within 30 days: [email protected]
the event of dissatisfaction, the appeal is brought to your attention with an external mediator of your choice.
External mediationYou will find on the governmental site the totality of the official information concerning the mediation: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-consoWe invite you to visit the Medicys website: https://www.mieist.bercy.gouv.frIf you are a member of FEVAD or want to consult or join: http://www.mediateurfevad.frThe website of the DGCCRF: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrfYou can also consult the European Commission's recourse: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
15. Applicable lawThese conditions of sale are subject to French and European law.
16. Other legal noticesPlease read the Legal Notice.
Please read our Personal Data Management.